By Jian-Ming Jin
The finite point process (FEM) is a strong simulation strategy used to unravel boundary-value difficulties in a number of engineering conditions. it's been wide-spread for research of electromagnetic fields in antennas, radar scattering, RF and microwave engineering, high-speed/high-frequency circuits, instant verbal exchange, electromagnetic compatibility, photonics, distant sensing, biomedical engineering, and area exploration.
The Finite point process in Electromagnetics, 3rd Edition explains the method’s procedures and methods in cautious, meticulous prose and covers not just crucial finite aspect process concept, but in addition its most modern advancements and applications—giving engineers a methodical option to speedy grasp this very robust numerical approach for fixing functional, usually complex, electromagnetic problems.
Featuring over thirty percentage new fabric, the 3rd variation of this crucial and accomplished textual content now includes:
- A wider diversity of functions, together with antennas, phased arrays, electrical machines, high-frequency circuits, and crystal photonics
- The finite point research of wave propagation, scattering, and radiation in periodic structures
- The time-domain finite point process for research of wideband antennas and temporary electromagnetic phenomena
- Novel area decomposition strategies for parallel computation and effective simulation of large-scale difficulties, reminiscent of phased-array antennas and photonic crystals
Along with an outstanding many examples, The Finite point technique in Electromagnetics is a perfect booklet for engineering scholars in addition to for pros within the field.
Read or Download The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics PDF
Best electromagnetism books
This textbook is meant for a one-semester direction in corrosion technology on the graduate or complex undergraduate point. The procedure is that of a actual chemist or fabrics scientist, and the textual content is aimed at scholars of chemistry, fabrics technological know-how, and engineering. This textbook also needs to be priceless to practising corrosion engineers or fabrics engineers who desire to improve their realizing of the elemental rules of corrosion technology.
Condensed topic in a Nutshell is the main concise, available, and self-contained advent to this intriguing and state-of-the-art sector of contemporary physics. This most advantageous textbook covers the entire ordinary themes, together with crystal constructions, power bands, phonons, optical houses, ferroelectricity, superconductivity, and magnetism.
A brand new version of the top textbook at the finite point procedure, incorporating significant developments and additional functions within the box of electromagnetics The finite point approach (FEM) is a robust simulation approach used to resolve boundary-value difficulties in quite a few engineering situations.
This booklet lays out a brand new, basic conception of sunshine propagation and imaging via Earth’s turbulent surroundings. present concept relies at the – now extensively doubted – assumption of Kolmogorov turbulence. the recent thought is predicated on a generalized surroundings, the turbulence features of which are verified, as wanted, from without difficulty measurable homes of point-object, or superstar, pictures.
- Dielectrics in Electric Fields (Power Engineering, 19)
- Landau Level Spectroscopy: Pt.2
- Lectures on Classical Mechanics
- A Short Course on Topological Insulators: Band Structure and Edge States in One and Two Dimensions (Lecture Notes in Physics)
Extra resources for The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics
The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics by Jian-Ming Jin