- Leverage OneOps to accomplish non-stop program lifecycle management
- Switch among a number of cloud prone to be able to leverage higher pricing, know-how, and scalability
- Build complicated environments in a repeatable and predictable technique, and installation and scale on a number of clouds
Walmart's OneOps is an open resource DevOps platform that's used for cloud and alertness lifecycle administration. it might deal with serious and complicated software workload on any multi cloud-based infrastructure and revolutionizes the way in which directors, builders, and engineers enhance and release new products.
This useful ebook makes a speciality of real-life circumstances and hands-on situations to strengthen, release, and try out your functions speedier, so that you can enforce the DevOps method utilizing OneOps.
You can be uncovered to the elemental facets of OneOps beginning with fitting, deploying, and configuring OneOps in a attempt surroundings, with the intention to additionally turn out to be useful later for improvement and debugging. additionally, you will find out about layout and structure, and paintings via steps to accomplish company point deployment. you are going to comprehend the preliminary setup of OneOps corresponding to developing association, groups, and entry administration. ultimately, you'll be taught easy methods to configure, fix, scale, and expand purposes throughout numerous cloud platforms.
What you'll learn
- Learn tips to set up OneOps
- Configure OneOps, together with customizing your agencies, groups and clouds
- Work via sensible deployment scenarios
- Understand OneOps structure and person parts like Circuit and Display
- Build customized elements and upload unsupported clouds programmatically to OneOps
- Extend OneOps by means of calling the remainder API
About the Author
Nilesh Nimkar has 18 years of expertise within the IT undefined, the place he labored as a free up supervisor for thirteen years with the world's most sensible banks, hedge cash, and knowledge companies, reminiscent of Interactive info, Deutsche financial institution, Bridgewater affiliates, Barclays, financial institution of the United States, Merrill Lynch, UBS, and Oracle.
During his time at a number of banks and hedge cash, he used to be focused on a variety of large-scale automation projects.
He loves to play with cloud and orchestration applied sciences, equivalent to OpenStack, Docker, and Vagrant. He loves to learn via code and reverse-engineer items. He additionally has a Master's measure in details structures from the collage of Phoenix and a Bachelor of technological know-how (physics) from the collage of Mumbai. he's a qualified monetary details affiliate, Mongo DBA, Mongo Developer, Oracle DBA, and Hadoop Admin.
Table of Contents
- Getting began with OneOps
- Understanding the OneOps Architecture
- OneOps program lifestyles Cycle
- OneOps firm Deployment
- Practical Deployment Scenario
- Managing Your OneOps
- Working with useful Components
- Building parts for OneOps
- Adding and dealing with OneOps Components
- Adding your personal Cloud to OneOps
- Integrating with OneOps utilizing API